Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bad news and good. Normal life.

Katie the Hockey Player!! OK, she just really loved that ice cream- push up pop!! Of course it had to be RASPBERRY!!!!

Ice Princess Ginny showing off her BLUE HAIR!!!

Ginny and her blue hair making a goal during practice. She does pretty well!


Our Banner

Slime Ball Johny in a good game. He's by the goal in the back.


Hi. Life sucks sometimes. Especially when it comes to cars, insurance, money, and police. Blah. Oh well, life goes on, and mud dries and flowers bloom. eh.





Anyhow, on a couple of brighter notes. The kids are enjoying their soccer teams and games. Johny's are more fun to watch, but the little girls are cute too. Ginny played the whole game last Sat! She did well, and even did the throw in that her team was able to score a goal off of!! Yea!! Johny's doing well going after the ball, and facing the other team. Esp, this one huge kid the other week!! Way to go Boy-O!

AND.....drum roll please..... I hit my goal birthday weight that I set for my last week!! Yea! And I've continued to lose. I am now less than 10 lbs. away from my Thanksgiving goal weight. Too bad we can't be in AZ. and go for the clothes shopping fun. Anyhow, I've lost a grand total of 24-25 lbs. since June!! Yea!! Eating right is getting easier too, and when I do want some "junk", or higher type stuff, I'm still OK. (though I never weigh right after a meal, especially a big one!) Boy I could go for a steak right now though! Well done, please. Preferably Tri-Tip, but NY will be fine too. With a salad, baked potato, and veggies.


cheers!


love, me

1 comment:

Paul and Mar Jean said...

You are an incredible woman and you have the cutest kids. They look like they are having such fun. Congratulations on your weight loss, I am so proud of you. I've had to get back at it myself. Doesn't pay to get sloppy with your eating. Keep up the good work, we love you all. mj & paul