In our Primary, kids who memorize all 13 AofF get a cake. Johny worked really hard, in fact I had to take his Article of FAith cards away several times to get him to do his work! But he has them all memorized!! We can ask him any random number, and he'll tell us what it is!! He would've been the first one in Jr. Primary, but they moved his class up to Sr. Pri. a couple weeks earlier than we thought, so he's the youngest in Sr. to have them all. We say that he was both, because technically, he should still be in Jr. but because he's the only one is age, they have him with the next class up, which is good for him. Yea!. He asked for his cake to be chocolate, with chocolate chips in it, with M&M's on top. (for the longest time he had wanted a pumpkin pie, his fav., but someone else asked for a cake similiar to this, and he thought it sounded good.) Katie approved of his choice!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristi- I love all the latest posts and see what you guys have been up to! Ginny's bed is so cute and Johny...way to go!! :) by the way, my history is officially printed out...I just have to get an envelope to mail it in!! yeah!! :)
way to go, Johny! And I love your hair, Ginny, it's so cute. Although, R has been telling me that she wants her hair as long as Ginny's. What will I tell her now? :)
Wow, loved all the posts! Ginny hair is absolutely adorable and her bed is beautiful. Bet she loves it!
Congrats to John! That's quite an accomplishment to learn all 13 articles of faith. Most adults haven't done it yet! We are very proud of him.
Post a Comment