Whoo hoo! Just did the math, and I've lost about 20lbs. since June 3!!! Yea!! Now, when I reach my Thanksgiving target weight, should I get a new top, new jeans, or a new dress? (non nursing style!!!)
Had a downpour yesterday. Glad I kept Johny home. (the kid put himself to bed between 6:30-7, Th. and slept until nearly 8 the Friday morning!!) Thunder and lightning last night. I slept through it. Didn't do Ginny's game today. I read the fields were closed, then found they weren't, but Katie has yucky nose, and then it rained some more. Had trouble keeping the kids in today anyhow. Katie always tries to escape, I'm glad she can't open the door.
Made peach cobbler for dessert tonight. I think I used a little too much flour, but it was good.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, We think it's a wonderful way to keep in touch. Puts the burden on the receiver. Keep it up it is fun. Have you checked out ours? paulmarjean.blogspot.com
Glad you're blogging!! Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome as well!!
Post a Comment