Sunday, September 23, 2007

LOSER!!

HI! Well, I just did the math. I only have about 13lbs to lose by Thanksgiving, to meet my goal. Should be OK though, since I'm already almost at the goal I set to reach by my birthday, and that's still 3wks away! (I want a pony, by the way.) Of course, as I'm typing this, I'm eating some peach cobbler. Yum. I think I'll add all the liquid next time, and as I said before, a little less flour.
Katie climbed the Pirate Ladder at the play yard again, several times. I'd post a pix, only I don't know how to from my phone. OK, make that I want a scanner and a nice L-O-N-G nap for my birthday, not a pony. We don't have room for one anyhow, besides I'd have to share him with the kids in the neighborhood, and do a lot of extra cleaning. Not to mention getting in trouble with our %&%&$ manager. Oh yeah, I'll have a tri-tip steak dinner too. ;0)
Hey! Dreams are what life is made of!!
Cheers!!
Kristi

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey loser (that was waaaaay too easy!)what's your weight goal and how did you lose it? Inquiring minds want to know! Good for you!
Love, your fave!!!!!