Don't let that sweet, innocent little face fool you! She's a Katie Bug! And can climb like one too! The other night, I was reading i
n bed, and trying to ignore Katie's protests at having to be in her bed. All of a sudden I saw a ghost strolling out of the girls room. I thought my eyes were fooling me. Did Eric take Katie out of bed, and I just didn't see him? What was that? I went down the hall, and saw nothing. I got to the living room, and there was Katie sitting on the couch next to Daddy all proud of herself. He didn't get her out. He thought
I did. Nope. SHE CLIMBED OUT OF HER BED BY HERSELF!! She was VERY pleased with herself, like I said. I went back to see if her pillow was there, and she used it for a step. or was a toy to close that she pulled in and used... nope, nothing. She somehow managed to do it all herself. Oh, yes, just to make it more interesting, she sleeps in a
pack & play, and the sides come up to
her chin! This will be fun!
4 comments:
The kids are getting so big, where is the time going, they were just babies yesterday. Glad all is well and you have a beautiful family. We love and miss you.
Oh boy, Another challenge! Such a cute one, though!
Glad to see you're posting again. Good luck with Katie's new trick of getting out of bed.
ahhh...she's so cute. She doesn't do anything wrong! Poor thing! I'm sure she was framed! :)
Post a Comment