Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello.

Well, I guess it's time to write something new. We've had a fun several months. Oh well. Thanksgiving was great. (since I haven't posted since Oct) Christmas was fun. New years was a late night, but Johny was glad to be able to stay up til mid-night, and fell asleep shortly thereafter. January was very, very, very Wet!!! I had to get rides for the kids to and from school all month. Ginny had a fun 5th birthday. Valentines day was ok. I had my 3hr glucose test the next day, so no candy all V-day. I hate needles. They hurt. I passed. Had our first Tball practice yesterday, in the rain. Makes sence since their team name is STORM. J&G are on the same team. One of our games will be against the Lightning team. I figure STORM vs. LIGHTNING, the storm will win. Well, that's it for now, I'll go over more details later. All kids have varying degrees of colds. Katie has a bad cough, but is fine.
Cheers!
kc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so good to hear another post from you! Keep it up! I'm working on my history. :)