Ginny lost another tooth yesterday, and the Tooth Fairy still has nothing to show for it! The first one, as I said, she was so concerned about, then lost it outside playing. This second one she swallowed!!! Tasty! I really don't want to go searching for it, so the TF will just have to take our word on it's coming out!!
I was greatly blessed today! Things have been getting out of hand here, and several friends, including my 2 great VT's came by for a couple/few hours, and helped clean the living room, dining area, and kitchen, including taking trash out, taking recycling, taking some boxes of stuff to the DI bin, doing all the dishes, cleaning the stove, and maybe even replacing our microwave! I miss my microwave though. We've had it for 10 years, and although was large, had lots of power, and I could cook literally anything in it!! Oh well. They said they'd bring one tomorrow, so we'll see! My one friend even ordered pizza for everyone! It was fun, because one pizza, box and all, went to the kids at their picnic table, and it was fun to look outside and see them all actually sitting quietly, munching. If any of them are reading this THANK YOU!! YOU'RE AN ANSWER TO PRAYERS!!! We even found my counters!
I still have to work on the table, though, 'cause it's the homework center, and the computer is currently on it, because the newer comp. is on the desk, but I can't move to that one until I email all my docs and stuff to myself, because I can't put them on a disk to transfer. I wish I could. This old one will become the kids, in Johny's room, when I'm done with sending the stuff. Basically word processing stuff, since he'll have no Internet connection. Another reason why I have to send it before it can go into his room.
Less than 5 days left, (but who's counting)!!! I'm not looking forward to IVs and other shots/needles, oh well. I went to the Dr. for my last appt. yesterday, and took Ginny so she could hear the heartbeat, I took Johny a couple weeks ago. She was very good. Still thinking of names, btw. I still like "Aileen" as a play on "Alien"! But we probably won't go there.
PRAY FOR ME AND WISH ME LUCK!!!!
1 comment:
Visiting teachers are wonderful and we know why they are a part of the church program. Sometimes we just can't do it all. Glad that they were able to help you out.
Post a Comment