
I figured now would be a great time to update our blog. Last evening Ginny was baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was so beautiful. We had a wonderful weekend. Ginny turned 8 and had her birthday party on Sat, at the park, with a bunch of her friends both from church and school. It was so much fun. Then out for dinner, and then her Baptisim yesterday. She is such a sweet loving little girl. As Eric, and the other Priesthood holders gathered around her, for her Confirmation and blessing, I couldn't help but think that if anything were to happen just then, she was in the safest place in the world. I am so thankful to have so many men in my life, who are worthy to hold the Holy Priesthood of God. She was given a very beautiful and special blessing, and I am so glad to have her for my little girl.
1 comment:
It was a wonderful day!
Post a Comment