Monday, September 12, 2011
Family Temple Day
Yea! We were finally able to go to the Temple again a few weeks ago! The Primary, assisted by the RS & YW, provided child care at the chapel behind the Temple, so parents could actually go for a change! We haven't been ablt to in so long, because we can't get a babysitter for that long. It was so great to be able to go back home! It's the only place where I always feel welcomed, and that I belong. In the meantime, the kids got to tour the Temple grounds and Visitor's center, and the older primary kids were able to go into the Temple foyer, and feel the spirit there. They each got a primary reccommend signed by the Bishop. On the way out, even Cecily was saying "I see the Temple!" "There's the Temple!". I sure hope they do this activity again, and again, and again! They said it was the best attended Ward Temple Night they've had in a loooong time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing for your whole family! We are thankful that those 4 are being taught the value of the temple through your example and teachings.
Post a Comment