Well, one week from now the little Alien should be out, or in the process of comming out! I hope it's not before then, yikes! E has to go to special training mtgs. all this week, and can't have the time off! I am not looking forward to this week. Too much to do, to little time and energy.
Other than that stuff, the Big News from last week is.... Ginny lost her first tooth!! It was wiggly, and she was very disapointed that it was still in when she woke up the next morning. Later on, she was playing outside, and it came out, and she lost it somewhere in the grass, or playyard! Poor thing. She was disapointed, agian, and we talked about writing a letter to the Tooth Fairy, because she was worried that the TF wouldn't believe that she had really lost her tooth! But, haven't been able to get her to write it yet! Or even draw a tooth! Silly Girl. Johny and Katie are still going nuts. Johny's doing well on his Articles of Faith, and is on #4-5, Ginny's on 3-4. Katie just likes to look like she knows whats going on. She really likes all the pretty yellow mustard flowers growing everywhere. She likes yellow.
Let's see if I survive the week!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, Ginny is toothless! I bet it's cute! You're in our prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl. Love to all!
I can't believe there is only a week left!! :) Good luck with everything. We'll be praying for you as well. By the way, Ty is TOTALLy addicted to that geography test...he does it all the time!
Post a Comment